Saturday, April 19, 2008

Ya'll don't freak out....




since this is the second post today!!!! I received my goodies from my Card Makin' Mamas Secret Sis. I am a member of this online group on CafeMom. There is a link on my side bar if you're interested in checking us out!!! I signed up for a Secret Sis swap and got all these goodies from my SS!! I have wanted to buy some of those little mouse stamps, but never see the ones I want in the stores. Well, my SS sent me a bunch of the images and I could not wait to use one!! They are all so cute! I also love the little charms and that ribbon is adorable!! Thanks to my CMMSS!!! This card was so much fun to make. The image is colored with SU! pencils and a blender pen. I mounted it on Apricot Appeal and layered it on top of a piece of designer paper that came in a kit that I've had forever and have no clue what company it's from. The card base is Brocade Blue. Simple card but oh so cute!!! Who can go wrong with these mouse images? They scream cuteness! (yes I know that I am a DORK!)




So I hope you didn't freak out too much with my second post! Until next time, Hugs and Happy Stampin'!


~Lorrie

1 comment:

Lynn said...

What FUN!!!
This was so nice of your SS to send you all of this great stuff to play with!