Saturday, April 19, 2008

I was on a roll......


After I finished the Featured Stamper card, I had some left overs from it that I didn't use, so I made this card with them. I love that designer paper! I usually go for the bold bright colors (if you haven't noticed, lol), but this patterned paper is so pretty and rich looking that I couldn't help myself! The card base and the layers are the same, Chocolate Chip card base, Really Rust, River Rock and K & Company DP layers. The main image is from True Friend stamped on River Rock using markers to color and the gold embossed flower petal is on Really Rust (it was a left over from the other card) and adhered with dimensionals. I clipped the corners off with the Slit Punch (I just eyeballed it to try to get them all the same :)) and mounted on Really Rust. I added dots in the corners with the Gold Zig Painty pen and tied the wide Vanilla Organdy ribbon. I thought that I had a gold toned ribbon but could not find it. That's a sign that I need to get more organized. I did spend most all last Sunday rearranging my stamp area, but did not get to really organize my papers and accessories yet. I really need to get that done so I can find all my stuff and actually use some of it!

I have a couple more things to post in the next day or so, so until then, Hugs and Happy Stampin'!
~Lorrie

No comments: