Saturday, April 26, 2008

Fuzzy Puppy Card


I made this for a girl that works in my building. She is pregnant with her first baby and her baby shower was today. The nursery is decorated with puppies, so I wanted to make a puppy card for her. I found the polka dot paper at my LSS. It is flocked and is so soft and fuzzy! I stamped the puppy from October Afternoon acrylic stamps (my very first time stamping with acrylic!) on the Very Vanilla CS and on the flocked paper and paper pieced him together. The puppy image and the DP pieces are mounted on Close to Cocoa. The card base is Close to Cocoa with a layer of Bashful Blue. The sentiment is from So Very. The sweet is stamped in Close to Cocoa and punched out with the Word Window punch. The blue ribbon is a narrow satin ribbon that I got at Michael's for $1.00 a while back. The puppy feels almost real!! He is so cute! She loved the card. I also made her a name frame for baby Leland. I will post that tomorrow.

Thanks for stopping by! Until next time, Hugs and Happy Stampin'!
~Lorrie

1 comment:

kathy said...

Suxh a cute card. Love the puppy. Sorry I haven't checked in but I have been so busy