Thursday, April 17, 2008

FS62



The Splitcoast Featured Stamper for this week (actually it was posted on Sunday, but I'm behind again!) is Jodi AKA Kharmagirl and this is the card I cased. I love her layout! I changed the color scheme and used a different stamp for the focal point and I did not use a sentiment. The card base is Chocolate Chip with a layer of Really Rust and another layer of River Rock (I cut the corners off of this layer with the Slit Punch). The DP is from K & Company. The ribbon is SU! Chocolate Chip Wide Gross Grain. The flowers are from True Friend stamped in Versamark on Really Rust and River Rock, each gold embossed and adhered with dimensionals and adhered to River Rock punched with the Marvy Uchida Giga Scallop punch and layered on a Really Rust circle. I added a dot on each scallop with a metalic gold marker and added a brad to the center of the flower. I really like it!!! Go check out Jodi's gallery, it's great!
Until next time, Hugs and Happy Stampin'!
~Lorrie

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Beautiful card! I love the colors and every element of it!

Jean said...

These are gorgeous, TFS!