Thursday, April 24, 2008

Featured Stamper #63


is Sparklegirl and this is the card I cased. I kept the layout the same and pretty much kept the same color scheme, except I used Pretty in Pink instead of Groovy Guava. I changed the main image and instead of piercing, I embossed the background on the So Saffron piece. I also used an organdy ribbon instead of her yummy Chocolate Chip Satin ribbon (note to self: gotta order some of that ribbon!) and I also did not use a sentiment. The main image is from Artfully Asian and is colored in with SU! markers and then added stickles. I love that stuff! The brads are Fire and Ice stuck through Flower Eyelets. The card base is Chocolate Chip, a layer of Pretty in Pink, a layer of So Saffron embossed with the Swiss Dots CB embossing folder. The main image is stamped on Whisper White and double mounted on Pretty in Pink and So Saffron and then mounted on Chocolate Chip that was cut out with scallop decorative scissors. Go check out Sparklegirl's Splitcoast Gallery, it is great!
Until next time, Hugs and Happy Stampin'!
~Lorrie

No comments: