Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Bad Blogger



That's me this week. I meant to post a couple of pics on Sunday, but I was lazy. Monday I spent 3 hours after work looking for a prom dress with Mariah. Tuesday we finally found the perfect prom dress and then I went to my MOMS & More meeting (check us out on my side bar - we are awesome! if I do say so myself!) Finally tonight, I'm here!!! This is a card that I made for my Dad for Father's Day. I usually stick with SU! stamps, but the Hannah Stamps stamps are so cute!! This is "Riley", isn't he adorable?! I stamped Riley on Whisper White and colored him in with SU! markers. The clouds and ground are colored using a Blender Pen. He is double mounted on Garden Green and Summer Sun. The sun is a Sizzex die cut from Summer Sun. The sentiment is from Cowboy Kid stamped in Basic Black. The card base is Garden Green. I wanted the card to be like John Deere because my Dad has a John Deere tractor and collects the little die cast tractor figures. It came out how I envisioned it!
Thanks for stopping by today! Until next time, Hugs and Happy Stampin'!
~Lorrie

1 comment:

My lifes inky escape and more said...

This turned out really cute :) I be your dad will love it!