Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Baby Leland Name Frame


This is the name frame that I made for the girl that works in my building. Baby Leland is due at the end of May. This picture is dark, but is the best picture I could get.
The BG paper is called Conversation from Crate Paper's Brunch Collection.
The letters are from Letterpress Alphabet (retired) stamped on Whisper White in Chocolate Chip. Each letter is double mounted on Certainly Celery and Brocade Blue. I added doodles with Really Rust pen on the Certainly Celery pieces. It's very simple, but doesn't it look great?!! Cyndi and Chris really loved it.
A while back, a few people asked me where I get my frames. I get most of them (this one, too) from Walmart and they are $3.00 each! Can't beat that. However, they are not in the frame section, they are always in an isle display and it seems that they move it around sometimes. Sometimes it's near the bedding section and the last time I went, it was near the toy section. Go figure! Seems like they know when I'm coming to wipe them out, so they try to hide it from me! lol. Sometimes you can find really neat frames for altering at the Dollar Tree or Family Dollar, but usually for these name frames, I stick with the Walmart ones.
Thanks for checking in today. Until next time, Hugs and Happy Stampin'!
~Lorrie

No comments: