Friday, March 21, 2008

This is different


I thought about this card for a week before I actually tried it and it turned out how I envisioned it, but it doesn't stand up right! I'm trying to come up with some different things to maybe incorporate into Amber's wedding invitations or thank you cards, ect. This would be a sweet wedding card. The card base is Real Red. I stamped the heart from Always onto a piece of Real Red and taped it in place (temporarily) and cut the card base about half way up, cutting around the bottom half of the heart. I removed the heart piece and added a strip of Basic Black that was embossed with the Cuttlebug's D'vine Swirls embossing folder. I stamped the heart two more times, then layered on top of each other with demensionals. The top one was embossed with Iredescent Ice EP. The sentiment is from Warm Words stamped in Basic Black ink.