Monday, March 24, 2008



These two cards were inspired by Angie over at Quacking Creations. Her blog is terrific! She is so creative. I want to be Angie when I grow up! haha. Everything she does is magical and has so much detail.

The card base is Lavender Lace and a layer of Gable Green. The main image is Blossoms Abound stamped with Lovely Lilac, Lavender Lace and Almost Amethyst, the stems are Close to Cocoa and the leaves are Gable Green. Before I stamped the flowers, stems and leaves, I stamped Linen BG (retired) in Gable Green and French Script (retired) in Close to Cocoa and sponged the edges with Close to Cocoa also. I stamped a flower, stem and leaves, added Glassy Glaze, did the Cracked Glass technique, cut out and mounted with demensionals. The main image is mounted on Close to Cocoa. I also distressed the edges and added doodles on the Lavender Lace card base. The top card has "friend" from Blossoms Abound stamped in Chocolate Chip and added Iredescent Ice. I loved Angie's decorative brad that she used and I just so happened to have had these for a while, but never used them before. The bottom card has "blessed" from So Very stamped in Chocolate Chip and white organdy ribbon. Thanks Angie for the inspiration!

2 comments:

Angie Z. ~ Duckwaddlequack said...

Hee, Hee! You are very welcome! You're so funny and toooo sweet! They are both so PURrr-TY!!! Isn't it such a great set to work with? Hugs to you and have a great day!
~Angie

Joan B said...

Beautiful job. What lovely colors and the layout is beautiful as well.