Sunday, March 30, 2008

Mom's Birthday card



I can finally post this now that Mom's birthday has passed. She finally started reading my blog a couple of weeks ago and her birthday was March 19, so I didn't want to post it until we had her party last weekend. I think she liked it, (did you like it Mom?) lol


The main image is from If the Halo Fits stamped on Whisper White with Black Stazon. I colored the image with SU! Markers, the wings and water can with a Silver Zig Painty and added Iredescent Ice EP to them and the hearts and Halo. I sponged Bashful Blue to make it look like she is flying in the sky. I mounted the main image on Pretty in Pink and the card base is Gable Green that I ran through the D'vine Swirls Cuttlebug embossing folder.
Thanks for checking in today! I have a couple more things to share and will post them tomorrow evening. Until then, Hugs and Happy Stampin'!
~Lorrie

1 comment:

nanleigh10 said...

It is beautiful and I love it! Mom