Wednesday, March 5, 2008


I made this card using a sketch found on CafeMom found here. I found this online group a couple of weeks ago and it's great! I'm still new to the group, so I haven't done any swapping yet, but will soon. So about the card... I started with a Close to Cocoa card base and added the strip of Rebecca (retired) DP. The Office Accoutrement flower is stamped on Regal Rose cs with Pink Passion ink and the center is Chocolate Chip with a Fire Brad. I cut the flower out and mounted on the Regal Rose layered on top of Chocolate Chip. The strips are Chocolate Chip and Regal Rose. The sentiment is from two stamp sets just pieced together. I added doodles every where! My favorite thing to do lately! So go check out CafeMom, it's great there!

Until next time, Hugs and Happy Stampin'!
~Lorrie

1 comment:

kathy said...

What a cute card. I am back and plan on visiting often so get crafting...lol