Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Mojo Monday Week #25


This is for a sketch challenge over at Julee's blog found here.
This was a challenge because I knew I wanted to use the Ginger Blossoms paper (I had scraps on my desk) but the only coordinating color I have to go with it is River Rock and I'm out of Chocolate Chip which goes well with it, so I had to really think long and hard and play around until I got it almost just right. There was going to be a square piece behind the flower but it would not fit because I made the background strip too tall and had already adhered it to the card base with permanent tape! Oh well! And then I noticed that the brads would look funny where they were supposed to be in the sketch, so I put them on the right side instead. I think that I tend to over think these things! Anyway, it was a fun sketch and maybe I'll try it again later this week.

Card ingredients:
Stamps- Time Well Spent, Warmest Regards (retired)
Paper- River Rock, Very Vanilla, Ginger Blossoms DP
Ink- Black Stazon, SU! markers
Accessories- brads

2 comments:

Julee T. (Shadowcatcher) said...

Such a pretty card. I just love those papers. Thanks for playing! :)

Charmaine (CharmWarm on SCS) said...

Love those papers! The color are wonderful! Beautiful card!