Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Name Change?

So I'm thinking of changing the name of my blog. I heard this on the news last night and it sounds just like something I would say! This couple are really into geneology and there is a company that can take your DNA sample and tell you what Continent your ancestors were from. How cool is that?! Anyway, the man found out that his ancestors were from Russia and he was so excited because he had not been able to trace his family tree back that far yet. He said, "I'm so excited that I'm pickled tink!". PICKLED TINK!!! How funny is that?! I get tongue tied and say silly things like that all the time. So, I was thinking about changing my blog name to "Pickled Tink". Whataya think? When I decided to start this blog, I was looking for a catchy name, but everything I could come up with was either taken or sounded really stupid. Lorrietori is my SCS name and has been a nickname since I was in high school, so that's were that came from and my blog is mostly about stamping so that's where that came from and the "spot" thing came from the URL thingy, blogspot. So would it be dumb to change my blog name? I ask because I tend to do stupid things unless I get advice from as many people as possible! Silly, I know, but I usually second guess myself with these kinda things. So tell me what you think! It may be worth a little blog candy.

5 comments:

Tejal said...

That sounds like such a fun name..pickled tink..hehe..i do that too a lot..
I think you should change it, what if someone takes this one too??
Tejal

Jan Scholl said...

Unless the aliens from Roswell have had their DNA entered into the database, my country of origin won't be found. I have always contended I am from another galaxy and am just waiting for the mother ship to return. Have fun with a name-way too many sound the same.

CAKVD said...

I love Pickled Tink!!! It is unique enough that no one else should have it. Plus, it adds personality to your blog. If I visited your blog for the first time, I would get the impression that you were a fun loving person just from the name. Ok, that's my 2 cents worth. Good luck with your decision!
Cheryl KVD

Angel W said...

I love it! Go with it!

Dawn Mercedes said...

haha..I'm the same way.

You must be a "blue" personality from the personality code book idea.

But yes, I mean YES...Tickled Pink is catching, thought provoking and a great name for a blog, email address or sign for your stamping station.

I say, "GO FOR IT!"