Wednesday, February 13, 2008

I did it!!!

Thanks for all of your comments! I could not get the words out of my head today, so I took that as a sign and thought WHY NOT?!!! So, here it is! My new blog name. I'm going to keep the address www.lorrietori.blogspot.com the same because it's on all my business cards. I may eventually change it, but for now it will stay the same. We had a MOMS meeting tonight and I told our "leader" about it and of course she thinks I'm crazy, but she already knew that, so that should not be a shock, lol. I know I'm crazy and that's ok. I gotta have something in my life that makes me laugh or atleast smile and Pickled Tink does that! It's just a quirky saying and I get tongue tied like that all the time, so it sorta suits me I think. Anyway, thanks for all the sweet comments and the encouragement! Ya'll ROCK!

2 comments:

Joan said...

Love the new name!!

Dawn Mercedes said...

Yeah! I"m so glad you took the colorful plunge!