Friday, February 29, 2008

Fun Bright Card


I really like how this one turned out! It is a loose interpretation of a sketch that I saw on Splitcoast, but don't remember who posted it (sorry). I actually made this Wednesday night but my camera was not cooperating until this morning. I really wanted to get to some of the challenges this week, but we've been pretty busy. Tuesday night Mariah and I went to a local high school to hear Marion Blumenthal Lazan speak about her Holocost story. It was so very touching. She wrote a book called "Four Perfect Pebbles", which tells of how she tried to cope with what was happening to her. We bought her book and she signed it, but I have not had a chance to read it yet. She does have a website if you would like to learn more about her. It is www.fourperfectpebbles.com. Wednesday was 2nd grade homework crazy night and last night we went to Mariah's chorus concert. All of the groups sounded so good. One of the groups is called Golden Blues and they dance and sing and really put on a great show! So, as you can see, our week has been busy!
So anyway, here are the card ingredients:
Paper: Green Galore, Pink Passion, Only Orange, retired SU! DP (help me out here, I can't remember the name of that one!)
Ink: Basic Black, SU! markers
Stamps: Time Well Spent, retired SU! Warm Wishes
Accessories: yummy May Arts ribbon, corner punch, Round Tab Punch

Thanks for stopping by today! Hope ya'll have a terrific weekend! I am going to try some of the challenges, so I'll post them asap!!!

No comments: