Monday, February 25, 2008

FS55


This week's Featured Stamper on Splitcoast is Mary Jo Albright. What a great gallery she has! I had a hard time choosing the card I wanted to CASE and then it took me forever! I loved this card immediately, so it's the one. I changed it just slightly. I used a Cuttlebug embossing folder on the Purely Pomegranite piece instead of stamping like she did, I did not have the cool little center she used for the big flower and I also added a sentiment. I did not have enough room to add the second piece of ribbon. I loved how that ribbon looked, and I only had orange, so that's what I used. I love this card! Too bad it took me so long to make, lol!

Ingredients:
Paper- Wild Wasabi, Purely Pomegranite, Pumpkin Pie, More Mustard, Very Vanilla
Ink- Wild Wasabi, Purely Pomegranite, More Mustard, Only Orange, Chocolate Chip
Stamp sets- True Friend, Warm Words
Accessories- vintage brads, May Arts ribbon, white gel pen, Cuttlebug D'vine Swirls embossing folder

2 comments:

mjalbright said...

I love your card that you created. Looks great:)
Enjoy your day.
Hugs

kathy said...

Love the card. The colors are so vibrant