Sunday, February 10, 2008

FS53


This week's Featured Stamper over at SCS is Sarah Green and what a wonderful gallery she has! This is the card I cased. I love her card, it's bright and cheerful! I don't have a train image, so I used the car from Loads of Love instead. I changed the color scheme up a little bit, but kept the layout and even used the same embossed folder ("Traffic Jam") as hers. I did leave the corner punched pieces off. (Note to self, "order that punch!")I finally bought a CuddleBug yesterday!! I have a Sizzix (the really old one) and was going to try the embossing folders in it, but someone said that it was much easier to you the Sizzix dies in the CuddleBug, so I decided what the heck! And I had a 40% off coupon! So, I'm really lovin' it and can't wait to play with it some more! For my card, I used SU! DP from the Simply Scrappin' Kit called "Creative License" and took my colors from that. The top embossed piece is Pumpkin Pie, The bottom piece is the DP, the middle piece is Not Quite Navy and Garden Gate with a piece of ribbon (not sure of brand). Go check out Sarah's gallery, it's awesome!

1 comment:

Jean aka AZstampcrazy said...

Love the loads of love, great job on this challenge they are so fun aren't they?