Tuesday, February 5, 2008

FS52


My computer problem is still not corrected, so I had to come out to the office and use Dan's computer. I gave up on mine until we can get all the files transferred from the old hard drive to the new. I'll just use his until it's all straightened out so atleast I can keep a little of my sanity. Between the computer and kids and work and that darn ex-husband of mine, well, let's just say, I'm glad I don't own a gun! So, enough babling about the stupid stuff, here's the card that I did for this week's Featured Stamper on Splitcoast. Her name is Renee(prchvs on SCS). Here is her SCS gallery. and this is the card I CASED. I changed the colors and the stamp set, but kept the layout because I LOVED the layout! I used Chocolate Chip for the card base, and layers of Regal Rose, Sahara Sand and retired SU! Rebecca DP. The images are from Loving Hearts (pretty sure it's retired), stamped on Whisper White and punched out with the Small Tag Punch and layered on Regal Rose Large Tag Punched pieces. I punched a word window in the Sahara Sand and hand wrote "bunches" and tied some pink organdy ribbon to each side. Added some faux stitching and some doodling and it's done!! I think that this will be Dan's Valentine's Day card. I haven't made a bunch of V Day cards, but the couple of others that I have made will go to Amber and Mariah. Amber, I hope you're not reading this!

I will be back soon to share some other goodies with you!

See ya'll later!
Hugs and Happy Stampin'!
~Lorrie