Saturday, February 23, 2008

CC#154 and WSC#36



This was the color challenge on SCS and the Weekend Sketch Challenge on Beate's blog so I combined the two. These colors are Orchid Opulence, Certainly Celery and Pumpkin Pie and are right up my alley... bright, cheery and unexpected! Last night I was tinkering around with Shrinky Dinks and made the little charm by stamping the butterfly from Time Well Spent stamp set and colored with Sakuta Glitter pens. I really like how it turned out! Well, this afternoon when I decided to do the color challenge, I was so happy I had made the butterfly orange. I'm going to play around again tomorrow and make some more "charms" out of Shrinky Dinks.

Card ingredients:
Paper- Certainly Celery, Orchid Opulence, Pumpkin Pie, Certainly Celery Design Prints, Whisper White
Ink- Orchid Opulence, Pumpkin Pie
Stamp Sets- Office Accoutrement, Time Well Spent
Accessories- Fire Brad, White Gel Pen, orange cord, silver thread, Shrinky Dinks, Cuttlebug Devine Swirls embossing folder