Monday, January 14, 2008

WSC30


Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge #30 was challenging to say the least! I finally came up with this card. I love that new Ginger Blossom DP from SU! It is so pretty! The card base is Gable Green and then a layer of the DP. The verticle strip is a layer of DP and Gable Green on top and the verticle pieces are reversed. The flowers and the sentiment are rub-ons that will be available for FREE during Sale-a-Bration! The scallop is layered and I added the dots with Chocolate Chip marker and added lots of doodles also. I added a Fire brad to the center of the flowers on the scallop.
Don't forget to leave a message here for a chance to win BLOG CANDY!!!!
See ya'll later. Hugs and Happy Stampin'!
~Lorrie

1 comment:

SpAzzGiRL said...

I LOVE this card, the layering and the colors are perfect!