Saturday, January 19, 2008

We have a blog candy winner!

Congratulations goes to Amie!
Amie said...
My wedding band and an eternal marriage. ;) We got married the day before Valentines' Day, so it's of course a special holiday for us! 10 years next month!

Dakota picked #15 and so Amie, please email your address to me and I will get it out to you! Please indicate if you want a pink, red or white mailbox. Thanks to everyone who played!
I never really got anything grand for Valentine's because my birthday is the 18th and my ex-husband's birthday is the 19th so we usually celebrated it all together. A couple of years ago my Dad came to the office and gave my Mom and I each a stuffed animal and a box of chocolates. He never does stuff like that so that was pretty special. Last year Dan gave me an amethyst necklace so that was special, too, because it was for Valentine's Day, not my birthday.

Well, I've got to go get ready for our group meeting with my upline. She went to Leadership and has a lot of info to share with us!

See ya'll later! Hugs and Happy Stampin'!
~Lorrie

2 comments:

Amie said...

Yay! I can't believe it!! I don't have microsoft outlook so I can't open your email button. Can you let me know what it is? My email is amiedanny@msn.com

Thanks so much!!!

amber said...

jon got me a fishing rod last year :-)