Friday, January 4, 2008

Two in One





I think that I'm going to start doing challenges every week or atlease try. This card is actually two challenges! This week's SCS color challenge #147 to use Taken with Teal, Real Red and Certainly Celery AND Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge found here. The base is Taken with Teal. The main image is Time Well Spent (all SU! demos got this Hostess Level 3 stamp set for FREE right before Christmas!!) stamped on Very Vanilla with black Stazon and colored with SU! markers and I also colored the dots in each flower with a white gel pen. It's also layered on a piece of Real Red cs. The butterfly is popped up on dimensionals and layered on top of a Real Red scallop also with dimensionals. The Certainly Celery strip is doodled with Taken with Teal. It doesn't show up very well in the photo but the brads on the strip are green, red and blue Fire and Ice brads. I really like how this turned out!

Ok, yesterday I posted that some blog candy is coming soon! I will post that as soon as I can gather everything together and take a pic! I won't keep ya'll in suspense too long, I promise!

See ya'll later! Hugs and Happy Stampin'
~Lorrie

6 comments:

Andrea, said...

Fab card, love the colours

beate said...

I like that color combo with this set and the layout. It looks wonderful!
Thanks for participating in the challenge
Hugs and smiles

dd2njoy said...

Oh my goodness,I love this card!!!
The colors are awesome and so nice and bright!!!

Becky - Stampin in the Tulip City said...

Great colors and love the little butterfly on the scallop.

Sarah Moore said...

great colors here! Love this card!

laurie serino said...

Love this bright vivid card. And the way you arranged the flowers-great job !!
http://stampingforgodsglory.blogspot.com/