Saturday, January 26, 2008

Shoe Money



I got this idea from a bank that Mariah has. I saw one on Splitcoast (don't remember who posted it) that had "Convention Fund" on it. I think I like that better, but I had already made this when I saw that one. I like how it turned out. It was a Crystal Light container and of course when I saw it, the stampin' wheels started turning. I may have to make another one for convention money. Don't think I'll be able to go to convention, but I can dream!

I used Ginger Blossom DP in layers around the container. "Shoe Money" is from Whimsical Alpha Lower stamped with Chocolate Chip on Very Vanilla and layered on River Rock. The ribbon is from retired SU! Flirty Ribbon Originals. I wish that is wasn't retired because I love it! Should have bought more when it was available! I covered the lid by punching out a scallop and cutting slits in each scallop so that the piece could sit down in the lid. I thought about making these for a craft fair, but not sure how well they would sell. I thought about making some that said "Golf Money" for Father's Day, although my Dad doesn't play golf, lol.
Until next time, Hugs and Happy Stampin'!
~Lorrie

3 comments:

SpAzzGiRL said...

Totally cute and a great idea.
I glanced fast at the title and thought it said "Shoe Monkey"...I'm in tears laughing because I thought I was opening your post to find out what a shoe monkey is...LOL. (yes, further proof I am a dork!)

SpAzzGiRL said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
dd2njoy said...

That is great!!!! Wonderful idea!