Friday, January 18, 2008

Got Mail?


I finally decorated one of the mailboxes that Dan bought from Target! I received an SU! order last week and I had pre-purchased the Rub-ons from the Sale-a-Bration catty (will be available for everyone on February 1!), so I knew I wanted to use those. The last time I used rub-ons was about 25 years ago in Commercial Art class in highschool (yes, I'm showing my age, aren't I?) and they were horrible. They peeled off and were just aweful to work with. Well, rub-ons have come a long way baby! I LOVE them!!! I applied them to the side and front of the mailbox and even on the scallop that I added to the flag. I added dots around the scallop with a white gel pen and tied ribbons to the flag and I was done! I really like how it turned out. Simple (no stamping involved, kind of a bummer) but cute none the less!
Thanks for stopping by and remember you only have until tonight to enter for the blog candy!!!
See ya'll later! Hugs and Happy Stampin'!
~Lorrie

No comments: