Sunday, January 13, 2008

FS49


This week's Featured Stamper over at SCS is Veronica (I'm Veronica on SCS) and she has some cute cards in her gallery and her blog is fun, too! I chose this card to CASE. I loved the scalloped edge on the bottom of her card! I changed the main image (still from the same stamp set, though), the colors and instead of a scallop on the top left corner, I did the flowers because of space. I kept the basic layout except I used the strip of DP instead of stamping the background. Go check out her gallery!
Ingredients:
stamp set: Event Full (SU! level 1 hostess from Fall/Winter 2007 catty)
card stock: Pixie Pink, Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Rebecca (retired SU!)
ink: Brown Stazon, SU! marker, white gel pen
accessories: organdy ribbon (non SU!), flower punch, Fire brad
Until next time ya'll, Hugs and Happy Stampin'!
~Lorrie

No comments: