Monday, December 3, 2007

Mom's Kitchen


I made this for the craft fairs that I've been doing lately. They are the reason I haven't been on here lately. I got orders for some of the kid's boxes and name frames and I've also been trying to get stuff ready for the fairs. I have participated in 6 craft fairs since October and I'm exhausted! This hasn't sold yet and I'm not sure it will. People just arent't spending a lot of money, well atleast not at the fairs that I've been in. Oh well. You can never tell. I have gotten custom orders for stuff, just haven't sold the stuff that's already made! This is pretty straight forward. The Mom's kitchen was stamped, layered on cardstock and added ribbon. The rooster block is from a piece of scrapbook paper. Everything is doubled mounted on SU! papers. I got the frame at Walmart for $5.00.

1 comment:

dd2njoy said...

Cute!!! You'll need a break after all those fairs!!!!