Friday, December 21, 2007

Last two


name frames for Christmas orders are finally done!!
McKenzie is 17 years old and her mom said her room is turquoise and almost a lime green and that she liked more sophisticated than girly, so this is what I came up with. Each letter (SU! Letterpress Alpha) is stamped in Tempting Turquoise on Whisper White and cut into a block, then mounted on Green Galore and Chocolate Chip. I added a white heart shaped eyelet to each and strung them together with some shimmery white organdy ribbon. The background is a piece of designer paper from my LSS.
The Kristen name frame was made for Glenda in my MOMS group. Her daughter is a girly girl like Mariah. She loves pink and flowers so that's what she got! The background is designer paper from my LSS and it has a little sparkle to it, but you can't see that in the photo. Each letter (SU! Letterpress Alpha) is stamped in basic black and mounted on Pixie Pink and then on Basic Black. I added the black eyelets and strung them together with shimmery white organdy ribbon. The flowers are light and dark pink Primas doubled up and mounted with SU! Fire Rhinestone Brads.
I hope the girls really enjoy these.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very nice looking name frames! Where do you get your frames?