Saturday, December 15, 2007

Baby Memory Box for Victoria Grace


My cousin's baby is being Christened today and I made this for her. It's for them to put those special baby memories in that are too bulky to scrapbook. The back ground paper is from my LSS (don't remember company). The name is Whimsical Alpha Upper and Lower stamped in Green Galore on Whisper White cs, mounted on Green Galore, then embossed with Irredescent Ice and Glassy Glaze. It's very sparkly IRL. The ribbons are all different brands that I've picked up here and there. The flower is from S.E.I. I hope they like it. My Mom took it with her to Florida for the Christening so I won't know if they like it until later, maybe tonight. I wish I could have gone, but I just didn't have the money right here at Christmas. I haven't even done a lot of Christmas shopping yet. I am such a procrastinater! I think that will be my New Year's resolution, to not to put things off until the last minute. I think that would make my life a lot less hectic. I also need to get on a budget and keep track of how much money I spend. Maybe then I can actually afford the things that I want for stamping and scrapbooking. I really want a Scor-pal, but everytime I think about it, I don't have the money to buy it at that time. I would really like to get the Bind it All. That would really come in handy to make gifts. Well, I gotta go get ready for a family Christmas get together. I'll be baaaaackkkkk!

1 comment:

SpAzzGiRL said...

Tried the scor-it and bind it all at CHA...I couldn't "work" the Scor-It and found little use for it really, especially for the price. My bonefolder works just as well. But that bind-it-all was amazing, that is definitely on my list. HTH
Love this little box, the colors are gorgeous.