Sunday, December 30, 2007

1st card I've made in a while

Such a shame that I'm been so busy making gifts and getting craft fair orders done that I haven't made any cards lately. I finally got my area cleaned enough to get to my desk so I could play! I really need to get some birthday cards made so I started with this one. It took me a long time to get this done. It's not what I really had in mind, but this is how it turned out and I'm okay with it. I started with the Old Olive card base. I stamped the large flower from Fabulous Flowers in Old Olive on the background piece and one on Very Vanilla cs with Lovely Lilac. I also had stamped it on a piece of Lovely Lilac and cut the center flower portion out and layered it on top using a SU! Fire Brad. I mounted this on a square piece of Elegant Eggplant and "stitched" around it with my white gel pen. The Birthday Wishes from Sincere Salutations is stamped in Lovely Lilac and mounted on Elegant Eggplant and "stitched" again with the white gel pen and Elegant Eggplant marker. The piece of twill tape is stamped with a small flower from Little Pieces and stapled onto the sentiment square. The last thing I did was doodle around the card base with the white gel pen and Elegant Eggplant marker. Now that I can actually get to my craft desk, I'll be able to play again tomorrow! Hope ya'll have a fabulous Monday and New Year's Eve!

No comments: