Monday, December 24, 2007

# 1 Carolina fan


I made this for my brother for Christmas. Here in South Carolina, we have two colleges that are big rivals, the Carolina Gamecocks and the Clemson Tigers. My brother is a really big Carolina fan. I had made a smaller version of this and also one for Clemson, to sell at craft fairs. I was sure they would sell, but they didn't, so I gave them to friends of mine, one a big Carolina fan and the other loves Clemson. I really wanted to make one for my brother using the "Cocky" figure, so here it is! I got the background paper and the Carolina stickers from my LSS. The words are stamped in Black Stazon with Letterpress and Pure and Simple alphabets and Spunky Numbers. The #1 is punched out with 3/4" circle punch and mounted on Basic Black piece punched with the scalloped punch.
Someone left a comment on the last post and asked where I get my frames. I usually get them at Walmart, not the frame section, but there is always a display in the isles, you just have to look for it. The frames are usually $3.00 to $5.00.
Well, I'm off to finish wrapping presents! I know, I know, I'm such a procrastinater. Ya'll have a Very Merry Christmas!!!

No comments: