Saturday, November 17, 2007

Look what came in the mail yesterday!!!!!



This FREE stamp set from SU! AND "Pay-it-Forward" goodies from Kathy! Thanks Kathy!! Great goodies!!! There are 1/4 sheets of very pretty paper, a Santa sleigh stamp, a set of Christmas clear stamps, some paper flowers and a roll of very pretty ribbon! And what a sweet card! I can't wait to use everything! Now, it's my turn to "Pay-it-Forward"! The first three people to leave a message will get some goodies from me, as long as you agree to do the same!!! Thanks in advance for playing!
I really like this SU! stamp set. It's called Time Well Spent and I really need to mount it and get to stamping! My desk is such a wreck that I'll have to clear it off before I can do any stamping though. When I'm trying to get things made for craft fairs, I tend to just pile things up instead of putting away like I should. What a mess my area is in right now!
I have done pretty well at the craft fairs that I have done so far. I have about 4 more to go. I was so busy this past week that I was too pooped to post anything! I got orders for 6 boxes so I've got to get to working on those. I do have a couple of things to post that I had not gotten a chance to last week, so those will go up some time tomorrow. Unit then, happy stamping to ya'll!



~Lorrie

3 comments:

Mary Anne in NJ said...

Woo-hoo..great gift..I'd be happy to pay it forward, but I don't have a blog..I'd have to pay it forward to someone whose blog I visit every day, or to one of the SU demonstrators I know and take classes from..thanks!

kathy said...

glad you liked it

amber jacqueline said...

hey mommy, this is so cute! all of your work is, i love it!

I miss you so much and can't wait to be home for a while! see you Tuesday!


Amber