Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Cute, huh?!


This is a small lunch box tin covered in dp (not sure what company). I stamped "hair bows" on whisper white with Doodle Alphabet, colored with markers and mounted on Pixie Pink cs. I covered it with Iredescent Ice EP and it's really sparkly even though you can't tell by this pic. The little chipboard flowers are from K & Company and added a small Fire & Ice brad to the center. The top of the box is painted with pink acrylic paint and sealed with Mod Podge. The ribbons on the handle are different brands. I have several craft fairs coming up and I hope (fingers crossed) that I can sell some of these. I have also altered some other little boxes that I made last year, but they did not sell. They were "kid's card kits" (got the idea from Taylored Expressions). I am changing the names on them so instead of kid's card kits, one has the pirate boy from Ahoy Matey on it and it will read "my treasure" and the other one I dismantled all together (which was not what I planned, but I ruined the paper that was on it) and I covered it with dp that I got at my LSS that has the characters from the movie CARS on it. It's really cute!!! I'll have to show them to you when I get done with them. I am still altering other items and have a couple more name frame samples to do. Why I procrastinate I will never know! I'm starting to get stressed trying to get things ready. I think that will be my New Year's resolution, stop procrastinating!!!

No comments: