Sunday, October 28, 2007

Family Tree

I found this at the Dollar Store! It's demensions are 9-1/2 X 7-1/2 inches and it's made of balsa wood. It came with that little gold cord on the top and I took that off because it stands on it's own, so not sure why it has a hanger on it. I painted the entire piece with gold metallic paint and then covered the front with SU! Recollections DP. I stamped the "family" using the Spunky Alphabet on Sage Shadow with Chocolate Chip. The ribbon tied around the tree is SU! Close to Cocoa. I sponged Close to Cocoa ink around the edges to distress a little more. For the other one that I bought I thought I would use a pink DP that I found at my LSS and stamp "friends" on it. Is there such a thing as a "Friend Tree"? I think it'll work, don't you?




I also found a couple other things at the Dollar Store to alter, so be on the lookout for those in the next couple of days. Until then, Happy Stamping!!


~Lorrie

No comments: