Friday, October 19, 2007

Custom Name Frame


This is the name frame that I made for a customer from the craft fair I was in last weekend. Joshua will be born in January! His nursery is the colors blue, yellow and sage with an animal theme. I thought that the zoo animals in Zoofari would be perfect. The letters are stamped in Brilliant Blue on Whisper White and mounted on Certainly Celery. I doodled around each layer, also. The animals are stamped, colored with markers and cut out. The background color is Brialliant Blue stamped with Cheesecloth BG stamp. I really hope Joshua's Mommy likes it!
I also got an order for a Baby Memory Box and have to get started on that tomorrow. I'll post it as soon as it's done! See ya'll soon!!!
~Lorrie

1 comment:

Debby Winters said...

How nice! My son is Joshua too although he is 23...so I don't think the li'l animals would work for him! lol