Friday, October 12, 2007

Boo!


Happy BOO to you! I love that saying in the Booglie Eyes stamp set. This is a card that I did for a workshop last night. The ladies at the workshop had never stamped before, so I wanted the projects to be simple and easy to stamp. I usually do more involved stamping with techniques and lots and lots of layers, but didn't want to bombard them with a lot of stuff to do and learn their first time stamping. Anyway, for the card, I started with a 4-1/4 x 5-1/2 inch piece of basic black cs and added a 10-3/4 x 4 inch piece of Pumpkin Pie cs. The Blue Bayou and DP strips are from the Hostess Simply Scrappin' Kit. I stamped the spider from Booglie Eyes on Whisper White and punched out with the Small Tag Punch, then mounted on a Basic Black piece punched out with the Large Tag Punch. I stamped the "Happy Book to You" and taaadaaa! There you have it, simple but very cute!


On a more personal note, Amber is home for Fall Break! Just in time for the South Carolina State Fair! I love the fair, the food and exhibits the most! Amber and I are going tonight to eat and look at all the art exhibits and Mariah is going to Scarowinds. That's Carowinds at night during the month of October. It's really fun, but the last time I went, I chaperoned a bunch of 11 year old girls and they ran into the haunted house and one of them got so scared, she hyperventilated, so we spent most of the night in the infirmary. Wasn't too fun after that.

Tomorrow, I am doing a craft fair and hope I have everything ready for that! Wish me luck! I will try to post some stuff tomorrow night! Until then, ya'll have a terrific Friday!!!!

~Lorrie

No comments: