Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Bad Blogger!

I have been a really bad blogger lately and I so apologize for it. Life has gotten in the way again. We've had doctor's appointments, Parent-Teacher conferences, a workshop, another School Conference, a kid's birthday, a kid coming home from college for a kid's birthday, oh the list just goes on and on....... I know ya'll know how that is. Anyway, I have some things to share as long as I can run a teenager off the computer tonight, so stay tuned. And if you happen to still be reading my blog, I apologize to ya'll for not being so entertaining lately! I'll try to do better. Thanks for sticking it out with me!
Happy Stamping Hugs!
~Lorrie

2 comments:

SpAzzGiRL said...

Totally hear ya...I'm in the same boat!

SpAzzGiRL said...

Totally hear ya...I'm in the same boat!