Saturday, October 6, 2007

12 x 12 page swap


These are the pages that I got at our group meeting last week. Aren't they great? This is what sort of gave me a kick in the butt to start scrapbooking again. Mariah and I went to AC Moore last night and I bought some great scrapbook pages and can't wait to use them. However, the rest of the week is already dedicated to work on projects for the craft fair I am doing next Saturday. I have decided to offer items other than just things that are stamped. Since I love all kinds of crafts, I am going to start gearing towards crafts in general for craft fairs. And instead of using "Stampin' Up!" as the vendor name, I am going to use "Lorrietori's Craftin' Spot". I wanted to use a couple of other names, but there was already a website or other business using those names and I do not want to get into legal troubles doing that, so that's why I am going with that name. I mean, really, how many other Lorrietori's have you ever heard of? The only other name that I really concidered that was not already taken was "Which Craft?" and really like it but I live in a really conservative part of the country and didn't want people to think "Witch Craft", if you know what I mean?! You know how crazy people can be, so I went with the "safe" name. So anyway, I am really excited about a couple of the items that I will be offering. One of them is a flower arrangement and it is so cool! I will take pics and share them tomorrow as my camera battery is charging right now. So until then, ya'll have a great Sunday and will see ya soon!
~Lorrie

No comments: