Tuesday, August 28, 2007

True Friend


I told you I would have something to share! Sunday night, after I cleaned to stamp area, I actually stamped!!! I had this idea in my head ever since I saw this challenge on SCS, Paper Tole. Stamping an image a few times (in this case three), cut out main image and layer them on top of each other. I stamped the flower from True Friend in Wild Wasabi on Very Vanilla and then three more times in Purely Pomegranite. Cut out the three flowers and layer them with demensionals. I doodled around the image and mounted it on Purely Pomegranite, then distressed the edges. The card base is Wild Wasabi stamped in the same with the Canvas BG and wheeled the Boho Friend. The sentiment is from True Friend in Purely Pomegranite, punched with the small Tag Punch, doodled around the edges, mounted on a piece of Purely Pomegranite punched with the large Tag Punch (I did that little trick that I told ya'll about last week). I punched a hole in the tag and added a piece of organdy ribbon. And there you have it!
Well, I woke up this morning with a wicked head cold, so I think that I'm gonna hit the hay now! See ya'll soon!!!
~Lorrie

3 comments:

SpAzzGiRL said...

Beautiful card, love the flower!

Pattyjo said...

I love the 3-D flower on your card. The hard work you put in, has really paid off its just Beautiful!

Bethany Paull said...

Very nice! Love the popped up flower and the doodled frame.