Sunday, August 26, 2007

This is embarrasing.....

This is the reason I have not stamped in almost a week and have not posted anything. This is very embarrassing, but this is what happened this week. I was so busy with kids starting school, a MOMS group meeting and not one but TWO Premier Jewelry parties to attend this weekend, that my stamp area got really neglected and stuff never got put up where it belongs. Work was hopping again (I work for a real estate attorney and we had a lull in business for about a week, but then the contracts started pouring in again!), and having to get up at 6:00 am again is NO FUN! I think we are about to get into our routine, so things will be a little less hectic at home anyway. So maybe I can get some stamping in, AFTER I clean the disastrous area! I have to get on the ball, because I have to stamp some little sample giveaway items for the MOMS group, I have a workshop, I am trying to schedule a stamp camp and I have signed up for two craft fairs coming up soon. So, I'm off to clean that desk off and stamp a little bit before I have to go to the second jewelry party! See ya'll real soon, I promise!
~Lorrie

1 comment:

SpAzzGiRL said...

I've seen(had) worse!
Good luck on the clean up and all the projects!