Thursday, August 16, 2007

Love this color combo!


This is another CASE, this time from Stamp4sale on SCS. I loved her color combination! So bright and happy! Purely Pomegranite is the card base, with a layer of Only Orange stamped with the Canvas BG in Only Orange. Next layer is Purely Pomegranite and then Wild Wasabi stamped with the dots from Polka Dots & Paisley. The flowers are from Offfice Accoutrement stamped on Only Orange and Purely Pomegranite with the same inks and embossed with Iresdescent Ice and added a brad to the center. The sentiment is from Simply Said stamped on Whisper White, punched out with the small Tag punch and layered on Purely Pomegranite punched with the large Tag punch. I stamped a small flower in Purely Pomegrantite on both sides of a short piece of twill tape and stapled it to the tag. If you're wondering how I got the tags longer, I used a little trick. Have you seen this? If not, let me know and I will try my hand at a short tutorial. It's really easy and I always try to demonstrate it when I use the Tag punches.
My card is a little different because I did not have the same BG stamp and I didn't have the designer paper or the Purely Pomegranite ribbon, so I improvised.
Tomorrow, I am taking Amber to Mars Hill College and I'm so nervous! My baby is leaving me!!! It's really starting to sink in. I am not ready for this! Wish me luck and pray that I don't totally lose it and cry all weekend!
I'll see ya'll again later this weekend. Thanks! ~Lorrie

2 comments:

SpAzzGiRL said...

I love this color combo too and I've never used it so thanks for sharing!

Pattyjo said...

Such a pretty card and I love the sparkle!