Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Zoofari, Love it!


I just absolutely fell in LOVE with the Zoofari set in the new catalog! It was the only stamp set I bought for the preorder (I was low on cash! boohoo) and this is the card I designed for my ALOHA party on Sunday. I had a pretty good turnout, 5 people came, which is more than usually comes! and they all purchased atleast one retired stamp set and they all placed an order from the new catty! I was and still am very happy! I sold enough to get the hostess benefits for myself! I am ordering a few things, but especially the new scalloped punch. I squealed when I saw it in the catalog! Good thing I was by myself, I would've scared the crud out anyone else in the house! Well, back to the card.... I used the NEW Wild Wasabi cs for the card base stamped in the same with Canvas BG. Each of the animals is stamped on Whisper White, colored and punched out with the square punch. I added each to a piece of NEW Purely Pomagranete, added doodles and adhered to main card base. I stamped the sentiment from So Very in Basic Black and Purely Pomagranete. And there you have it! Everyone's turned out great and they even changed some things up a bit! I love it when my customers interpret things a little differently and make it their own. That to me is what stamping, or crafting in general, is all about. Taking an idea one step further.

I hope you all have a wonderful July 4th! and I will see ya'll very soon! Lorrie

2 comments:

SpAzzGiRL said...

Too cute, love this and the colors are wonderful.

kathy said...

very cute