Monday, July 9, 2007

Sympathy for a friend


A friend of mine lost her Grandmother a couple of weeks ago and this is the card that I sent her. I have had this image from Long Time Friend sitting on my desk for a long time and just never finished putting it together, so when I needed the sympathy card for my friend, I thought this image would be perfect. I mounted the image on Sage Shadow and Almost Amethyst and added the sentiment and it was done!!! I really love how it turned out!
I still have to gather some stuff for blog candy, so keep your eyes peeled for that. Thanks for stopping by today! Lorrie

3 comments:

The Stampin' Soldier said...

Oh so pretty!

kathy said...

Very pretty card

Kathy W said...

I really like this card; beautiful coloring, and this is a wonderful stamp (or is it a set of stamps?) Thanks for sharing.