Friday, July 27, 2007

I haven't stamped.....

lately because I have been sick. :( I finally went to the doctor yesterday and I have a sinus infection. It hurts so bad to swallow that I was afraid that I had strep throat. I am taking the biggest dang pills you can imagine! I mean these suckers are GINORMOUS! I love that word! Can't quite believe that it made it into the Webster's Dictionary this year, but hey, what the heck! Anywho, I am hoping to get to stamp some this weekend, after I catch up on laundry and housework that got neglected all week. I also want to share the ATC's from the swap I was in. They are all so good! I will take pics and post as soon as possible.
Ya'll have a great weekend! ~Lorrie

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Hope you're feeling better soon. :-)

A. Sanborn said...

Aw... so sorry to hear your feeling under the weather! A sinus infection isn't to be reckoned with my friend! Sending GET WELL Wishes your way! Want to see something creative on my next visit?! *wink*

Hugs,
Anne :)