Thursday, July 26, 2007

7 random things about me...

Kimberly tagged me again and this time I'm supposed to share 7 things about me.

1. My legal name is Rosetta Lorene, my nickname is Lorrie (my Mom had to be different!)
2. I HAVE to sleep with a fan, not neccesarily blowing on me, just need the noise. But I can't sleep with any kind of light on.
3. I was in the South Carolina State Honor Choir my senior year of high school. Now I only sing in the shower and the car.
4. I have worked (with my Mom) for the same attorney for almost 10 years. (Mom has been his secretary for 30 years) Before that, I worked at Hardee's (fast food) for almost 13 years.
5. I have 3 cats (Tabby, Runt and Todd), 1 dog (Milo) and a snail, named Gary (like from Spongebob Squarepants). I bought a small aquarium with 2 African Dwarf frogs and a snail for Dakota's Christmas present and the frogs died in less than a week, but the snail still lives!
6. I have been divorced for 5 years and met my boyfriend, Dan, shortly after. We've been happily UNmarried ever since.
7. I love quotes... one of my favorites is by Judy Garland... "Always be a first rate version of yourself, rather than a second rate version of someone else."

Now I'm supposed to tag 7 others to play along. Oh my gracious, this is hard!... Ok, here goes....

Lisa - a prima chatterina's stampfessions
Kathy - KathysKreations
Jami - More is More
A. Sanborn - Paper-inkpressions
Michelle - Stamper's Dream
Kendra - Inkin' It Up!
Gwen - Paper Expressions

Ok ladies! You have been tagged!!!! Can't wait to learn a little more about ya'll!

No comments: