Sunday, June 24, 2007

What?????

A couple of posts back (the Dad's Day brag book), someone made a comment and when I opened it I was astonished to see it in another lanquage! Well, I didn't know what to do, but my daughter Mariah told me you can translate on Google. Boy I learn something new everyday! So I did that. My first thought was that it was in Spanish, but I found out it is actually Portugese (spelling?). So I tranlated it and I think it's just a link to their website or blog, selling custom t-shirts. The whole site is in Portugese, so the language barrier is REALLY BIG! I left a comment with the translation in that post so anyone else who sees it will kind of understand what it says!
Boy, it makes me feel like I should learn a second language, but that would take away stamp time!!! lol. Until then, I'll just use that tranlator thingy on Google!
Thanks for visiting today, hope to see ya'll again soon!
Lorrie

1 comment:

kathy said...

Thanks for letting me know