Wednesday, June 27, 2007

NEW Catty in the house!!!

I got my catalogs today!!!! I am so excited! I love everything in it! and the format is even better, wait until you see it!!! I am throwing an ALOHA to the new catty party on Sunday for my customers and now I am even more excited!!! I just can't help myself!! Have you seen it?? If so, you know what I'm talking about! if not, wait until you do, you will be floored!!! I have never used so many exclamation points in one post before!!! The preview mini was incredible, but they have out done themselves with this catalog. I hope I have a good turnout on Sunday. Everytime I plan one of these things, no one shows up. Well, my Mom does, but she has to. lol. I have sent out those handmade invites, I have emailed everyone on my list and I have spread the word like crazy! I know for a fact that 3 people are definitely coming so that's good. I don't know why people don't come to these events, it just baffles me. I mean, it's FREE stuff and food and stamping and door prizes for goodness sakes! I'm just crossing my fingers.

I see that I am now over 3,000 hits on this blog! That's exciting, too. There are a lot of blogs that I read daily that have been blogging for a few short months like me and they alreay have like 30,000 hits. How the heck do they do that??!! I wish I had more time to devote to stamping and posting, but between work and kids and life in general, I'm doing good to get done what I do. I really appreciate all of my readers and want to thank each and everyone of you for validating me :) That is why we blog, right?! Well, I am done rambling, for now anyways. Keep your eyes peeled and be on the lookout for some blog candy very, very soon!

Thanks for stopping in today. Ya'll have a great Thursday! Lorrie

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Congrats on your hits! I know it's slow in the beginning, but it will come. And believe me, I know what you mean about not having enough time!

Can't wait to see the new catty!

JJS CARD N CRAFT said...

Hi there,
you go girl, you sound like you are a girl full of beans, dont get disheartened. I know what you mean. But..you keep organising and inviting and peole will come if its meant to be. You are just great k! Bout the blog count, i have the same, i am so greatful i have one faithful who chq's out my blog everyday, and she must be dissappointed when she sees no new cards!
I am too a demonstrator but just cant get it down to pat to stamp heaps. Life is too busy.
Well we are off to bali in just over a week and when i get back refreshed i have to make time to stamp.....
you have a great day and hope your SU continues to bring you great joy. lol Jen

kathy said...

Sometimes it takes a little longer. Just go to other blogs and make comments and eventually people come. I am not way up there either but I am happy with the people that come daily.