Saturday, June 16, 2007

I'm baaack!!!


This has been a mad crazy week!! Between running kids here and there, work, a MOMS group meeting, finalizing ATCs for a swap and a customer's Dad's Day brag book, I haven't had time to blog! But I'm here now! First up is a Thank You card I made for the ATC swap hostess. I used Lavender Lace for the card base and added the two layers of designer paper from SU! Pallet-o-Prints. I colored in all the flowers with a marker on the top piece and then added a piece of May Arts green gingham ribbon over the seam. I stamped the flowers from Doodle This on Lavender Lace cs and covered with crystal effects, when they were dry, I cut them out and adhered with dimensionals. I stamped the sentiment and punched out with the tag punch and stapled a piece of the same ribbon onto it. I am getting my ATC swap package, ready to go in the mail today! I can't wait to see what everyone in my group came up with! I am so excited, because this is my first ever online swap! I hope the girls like mine. I can't post it yet, but when I receive my package, I will definetely share with ya'll!


The next thing is the Dad's Day brag book I made for a girl in my MOMS group. She and her husband were in the Army together, so I used some camouflage paper that I got from my LSS and covered two brown paper bags with the paper. I then folded the bags and stapled together to make the binding of the book and wrapped with hemp twine. I added a double mat to each page for the pictures that she and their kids will add. I made a tag to pull out of the pockets so that they can journal on those. I just added some "Army" stickers to each page. The only thing stamped is the front with DAD and his name and what the kids call him and added "our hero" also. I am getting ready to go and deliver it! I hope they like it!

2 comments:

Rodrigo said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.

lorrietori said...

I had the above comment tranlated from Portugese to English:

"Oi, I found yours blog for google tá well interesting I liked this post. When to give gives passed for mine blog, is on personalized t-shirts, shows step by step as to create a well personalized t-shirt way. Until more."

very interesting wouldn't you say?!