Thursday, June 21, 2007

I was back and then I was gone again!


Last Saturday was the last day I posted on my blog??!!! How could it have been almost a week already?! This week has been busy at work and by the time I get home, I'm pretty much wiped out. Too tired to even stamp, such a shame. I did manage to work on plans for my "welcome new SU! catalog" party. I am doing a Hawaiian theme hence the "ALOHA" invitations that I made. These are Avery post cards that I bought at Office Depot. I used the Watercolor Joy wheel in Yoyo Yellow and then stamped "aloha" with Letterpress in Pixie Pink, Cool Caribbean and Green Galore. (The ones that I mailed have the flower stickers from the Simply Scrappin' Friends and Flowers hostess set along the bottom). I am planning on having door prizes and booking incentives and I am going to serve Hawaiian food (snacky foods) and I ordered some Hawaiian decorations from Oriental Trading, including a silk lei for each guest. Of course there will be stamping! I am having the party on July 1, so I hope everyone will be excited about the "freebie" party and actually show up! I am getting really excited about the new catalog myself, I just haven't had the extra money to pre-order anything (one of the perks of being a demonstrator!) until today and I really hope that it will be here before next weekend! I will be working on the party favors and door prizes this weekend and will post them as soon as they are ready. I have them in my head, now just have to actually get then to paper so to speak. Thanks for stopping by today! Lorrie

No comments: