Saturday, June 23, 2007

I forgot....


to show you the Father's Day card that I made my Dad. I was having camera battery problems last week and forgot to download this card, but here it is. I knew I wanted to use the Wordsearch BG stamp (as I have had it for months and haven't used it yet!), but it doesn't have the word father on it, so I decided to stamp the "Father's" and punch out with the Window Punch. The Cowboy Kid and cactus is colored in with markers, cut out and adhered to the Wordsearch piece, mounted on Basic Black and then mounted on Ballet Blue card base. My Dad asked for camping equipment for Father's Day and so he got a tent, a folding chair and a folding table. He and my little brother, Joel (he's 35, lol) took Dakota camping at the pond on Father's Day night and they all had a ball! Dakota caught a 2 pound catfish that night, but by 3:00 the next afternoon, it was a 19 pound fish! Boy, he sure did learn the fish story at a young age, not to mention he probably learned from two of the best fish storytellers!

No comments: