Here it is Wednesday and I haven't been able to stamp at all since like Friday! I tried to stamp a little the other night, but could not finish the project I'm working on, so maybe I will be able to share that with ya'll this weekend.
Let me tell you what has sucked up all my stampin' time this week. Last summer we bought one of those big blow up Banzai Waterslides from Walmart and we pulled it out to set it up. I knew I was going to have to patch some places but GOOD GRIEF!!!! That thing had more holes in it than I could keep up with! The spot in the yard we had it in last year is really sunny all day and I guess the sun faded it so bad that it broke the fibers down too thin to be able to hold air. I even tried the "red neck" thang and used Duct Tape, but it didn't work!!!! It would not stick to the vinyl. I went through 3 tubes of patch glue and about 6 HUGE patches, but nothing worked. SOOOOOO, off to Wallyworld I went. Hours of hard labor (including patch time) and $300 buckaroos later, the kids were on that thing and having a ball! I think I already got my money's worth just hearing the laughter. Last year, Dakota begged my Dad to get on it with him, and so he did! Here are a few pictures of all the fun.